Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Professional Goals

I started a journal awhile ago where I wrote about my professional goals, short-term and long-term. The short-term list was easy to fill out and included things like preparing my sewing room, setting goals for making products (financial & time), materials and equipment that I'd like to purchase, creating a product inventory and locating places to sell my products.

My long-term list was short, not even a list really; I want to become financially self reliant working at home by making my own products to sell. I didn't really figure that I would need a mid-term list...

So I guess my new journaling goal is to develop smaller steps to reach my overall goal of becoming self employed. How on Earth will I pull knowledge out of my unknowing mind? Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment